Our Food Hall stocks a wide range of locally produced Cumbrian products such as:
- Locally reared meats and Cured Smoked Salmon from Cartmel Valley Game
- The Famous Cartmel Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Fieldside Honey
- Chilli Sauces and products made on our doorstep in Cartmel
- An amazing range of alcoholic beverages such as Unsworth’s Brewery Ales, Kin Toffee Vodka & Lakeland Damson Gin and Vodka
- Lakeland Mues Organic Muesli
- And not forgetting an array of Kendal Mintcake
Plus much more!
We are able to take orders for a range of meat to ‘fill your freezer’, please contact us directly to discuss your requirements and collection arrangements.
You will also find a fine selection of glassware from Cumbria Crystal and products made from Burlington Slate including a variety of place mats.
We can also grind coffee beans in house.
Contact the Food Hall directly on 015395 53908 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday 23rd March to Sunday 28th October 2018
Hall (11am-4pm) & Gardens (10.30am-5pm) : Wednesday – Sunday (+ Bank Holiday Mondays)
Gift Shop (10.30am - 5pm): Wednesday - Sunday (+ Bank Holiday Mondays)
Café, Food Hall & Park (10.30am-5pm) : Daily
Ilex Bar & Brasserie (From 12noon, last orders 3pm): Wednesday - Sunday
Occasionally the Hall opening may vary to accommodate special events. Please check the website before visiting.
Stay in Touch
To receive our e-newsletter with latest news and event information, simply fill in your name and email address below.