The hangings and cover of the tester bed are embroidered in a Jacobean design on Bolton sheeting. The cupboard is French eighteenth century (armoire de Dieppe) and has musical instruments carved on the door panels.
To the left of the dressing table is a Regénce bombé-fronted Kingwood commode (c. 1720). The wall cabinet contains Crown Derby china, and the portrait over the fireplace is of Lady Moyra Cavendish.
This room and the adjoining bedroom were used by the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester on their visit to Holker in 1939. The lower part of the fireplace, in common with other wood carvings throughout the Hall, was part of the contents of a German monastery purchased and transported to England by the 5th Duke of Devonshire. The pictures in this room and the Gloucester Bedroom are a set of hand-coloured engravings by Nash of the Brighton Pavilion.