Holker a hit with UK style blogger and influencer
A HIGH profile UK blogger and social media influencer has urged people to visit Holker Hall and Gardens.
Interiors style expert Kimberly Duran writes the award-winning Swoonworthy blog.
She made a special visit to Holker last month during a three day stay at The Swan Hotel in Newby Bridge.
Kimberly enjoyed a wander through Holker’s gardens and grounds as well as touring the public rooms of the 400-year-old hall itself.
She then enjoyed a three course meal in The Ilex Brasserie with food cooked using fresh ingredients and produce from the kitchen gardens.
Speaking of her visit, Kimberly said: “The gardens are absolutely phenomenal, just gorgeous.
“The main hall is really beautiful. There’s lots of history, lots of really beautiful furniture and intricate details.
“And in the restaurant, I was surprised at how really good the food was. Amazing, absolutely beautiful.”
She added: “A really big thank you to Holker Hall for hosting us for the afternoon.”
Kimberly’s visit to Holker Hall and The Swan Hotel can be viewed at @swoonworthyblog on Instagram and on her blog at www.swoonworthy.co.uk
- Catch a rare glimpse behind the scenes with Holker’s kitchen garden tours
- The Secret Garden delights enchanted audience at Holker
- Classic children’s tale set to be brought to life this summer at Holker
- The Car’s The Star returns to Holker
- Visitors enjoy woodfired pizza and local ales at newly launched pop-up pub