Our Food Hall stocks a wide range of locally produced Cumbrian products such as:
- Our favourite freshly homemade ‘Blondies and Brownies’
- Fieldside and Nut Honey
- Chilli Sauces and products made on our doorstep in Cartmel
- An amazing range of alcoholic beverages such as Unsworth’s Brewery Ales, Kin Toffee Vodka & Lakeland Damson Gin and Vodka
- Silver and green olive oil for you to add your own personal twist from a selection of kitchen garden herbs
- And not forgetting the famous and tasty Higginson’s pork pies
Plus much more!
We stock a good selection of wholesome homemade ready meals, frozen ready for you to take home. Put your feet up and enjoy!
You will also find a fine selection of glassware from Cumbria Crystal and products made from Burlington Slate including a variety of placemats.
Contact the Food Hall directly on 015395 53908 or email email@example.com
You have the option of booking tickets in advance via our 'Book Tickets' button in the top right hand corner or when you arrive with us at our kiosk.
We have a few special events going on throughout this season and so there are a couple of dates we will either be closing early or the site will be closed to the public. Please see the dates and times below:
Saturday 23rd July – Hall, Gardens, Cafe, Gift Shop & Farm Shop - CLOSED
Saturday 30th July – Hall, Gardens, Cafe, Gift Shop & Farm Shop - CLOSED
Dates and Times
2022 Season Opening
Friday 11th March - Sunday 30th October 2022
Gardens, Parkland, Cafe, Gift Shop & Food Hall - 10.30am-5pm
Hall open - 11am-4pm (Including Bank Holiday Monday)