Our Food Hall stocks a wide range of locally produced Cumbrian products such as:
- Our favourite freshly homemade ‘Blondies and Brownies’
- Fieldside and Nut Honey
- Chilli Sauces and products made on our doorstep in Cartmel
- An amazing range of alcoholic beverages such as Unsworth’s Brewery Ales, Kin Toffee Vodka & Lakeland Damson Gin and Vodka
- Silver and green olive oil for you to add your own personal twist from a selection of kitchen garden herbs
- And not forgetting the famous and tasty Higginson’s pork pies
Plus much more!
We stock a good selection of wholesome homemade ready meals, frozen ready for you to take home. Put your feet up and enjoy!
You will also find a fine selection of glassware from Cumbria Crystal and products made from Burlington Slate including a variety of placemats.
Contact the Food Hall directly on 015395 53908 or email email@example.com
The Hall, Gardens, Cafe, Food Hall, Gift Shop & Ilex Brasserie is now open for the 2019 season.
2019 Opening Times
15th March - 3rd November
Wednesday to Sunday (+Bank Holiday Mondays)
Hall - 11am - 4pm
Gardens, Cafe, Food Hall & Gift Shop - 10.30am - 5pm