Our Food Hall stocks a wide range of locally produced Cumbrian products such as:
- Our favourite freshly homemade ‘Blondies and Brownies’
- Fieldside and Nut Honey
- Chilli Sauces and products made on our doorstep in Cartmel
- An amazing range of alcoholic beverages such as Unsworth’s Brewery Ales, Kin Toffee Vodka & Lakeland Damson Gin and Vodka
- Silver and green olive oil for you to add your own personal twist from a selection of kitchen garden herbs
- And not forgetting the famous and tasty Higginson’s pork pies
Plus much more!
We stock a good selection of wholesome homemade ready meals, frozen ready for you to take home. Put your feet up and enjoy!
You will also find a fine selection of glassware from Cumbria Crystal and products made from Burlington Slate including a variety of placemats.
Contact the Food Hall directly on 015395 53908 or email email@example.com
2019 Winter Opening Times
The Hall and Gardens are now closed until the 2020 season. The Courtyard (Cafe, Ilex, Gift Shop & Food Hall) is open Friday to Sunday, 10am to 4pm. The Hall will repoen on 29th November 2019 for our Christmas Festivities.
Dates and Times
The Courtyard (Cafe, Ilex, Gift Shop & Food Hall) are open 10am – 4pm. Friday to Sunday.
Friday 8th November – Sunday 10th November
Friday 15th November – Sunday 17th November
Friday 22nd November – Sunday 24th November
The Hall will reopen on Friday 29th November for our Christmas festivities.
Friday 29th November – Sunday 1st December
Thursday 5th December – Sunday 8th December
Thursday 12th December – Sunday 15th December