Our Food Hall stocks a wide range of locally produced Cumbrian products such as:
- Our favourite freshly homemade ‘Blondies and Brownies’
- Fieldside and Nut Honey
- Chilli Sauces and products made on our doorstep in Cartmel
- An amazing range of alcoholic beverages such as Unsworth’s Brewery Ales, Kin Toffee Vodka & Lakeland Damson Gin and Vodka
- Silver and green olive oil for you to add your own personal twist from a selection of kitchen garden herbs
- And not forgetting the famous and tasty Higginson’s pork pies
Plus much more!
We stock a good selection of wholesome homemade ready meals, frozen ready for you to take home. Put your feet up and enjoy!
You will also find a fine selection of glassware from Cumbria Crystal and products made from Burlington Slate including a variety of placemats.
Contact the Food Hall directly on 015395 53908 or email email@example.com
The 2021 season will run up until 7th November.
Our Christmas opening then takes over with the following opening times and dates:
Cafe, Gift Shop & Food Hall open -
Friday 12th Nov - Sunday 14th Nov / Friday 19th Nov - Sunday 21st Nov
Hall, Gardens (first two formal sections), Cafe, Gift Shop & Food Hall open -
26th, 27th & 28th November
1st - 5th December
8th - 12th December
15th - 19th December
Dates and Times
Café / Gardens / Gift Shop / Food Hall – Wednesday-Sunday, 10.30am - 5pm
Hall – Wednesday-Friday, 11am – 4pm
Please note that the Hall will be running pre-booked guided tours on the hour. Tickets need to be booked no later than 24 hours in advance of your visit. Click here to book your tickets.
Garden tickets will not be refunded on account of bad weather.