Our Food Hall stocks a wide range of locally produced Cumbrian products such as:
- Our favourite freshly homemade ‘Blondies and Brownies’
- Fieldside and Nut Honey
- Chilli Sauces and products made on our doorstep in Cartmel
- An amazing range of alcoholic beverages such as Unsworth’s Brewery Ales, Kin Toffee Vodka & Lakeland Damson Gin and Vodka
- Silver and green olive oil for you to add your own personal twist from a selection of kitchen garden herbs
- And not forgetting the famous and tasty Higginson’s pork pies
Plus much more!
We stock a good selection of wholesome homemade ready meals, frozen ready for you to take home. Put your feet up and enjoy!
You will also find a fine selection of glassware from Cumbria Crystal and products made from Burlington Slate including a variety of placemats.
Contact the Food Hall directly on 015395 53908 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following the Government guidance, we are happy to confirm the easing of restrictions as follows:
Wednesday 19th May - Indoor & outdoor seating available in the courtyard and Cafe.
Wednesday 23rd June - Hall opens for hourly guided tours.