Our Food Hall stocks a wide range of locally produced Cumbrian products such as:
- Locally reared meats and Cured Smoked Salmon from Cartmel Valley Game
- The Famous Cartmel Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Fieldside Honey
- Chilli Sauces and products made on our doorstep in Cartmel
- An amazing range of alcoholic beverages such as Unsworth’s Brewery Ales, Kin Toffee Vodka & Lakeland Damson Gin and Vodka
- Lakeland Mues Organic Muesli
- And not forgetting an array of Kendal Mintcake
Plus much more!
We are able to take orders for a range of meat to ‘fill your freezer’, please contact us directly to discuss your requirements and collection arrangements.
You will also find a fine selection of glassware from Cumbria Crystal and products made from Burlington Slate including a variety of place mats.
We can also grind coffee beans in house.
Contact the Food Hall directly on 015395 53908 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd to 25th November 2018
Cafe, Food Hall & Gift Shop - 10.30am-4pm
Hall & Gardens closed
30th November - 2nd December, 6th - 9th & 13th - 16th December 2018
Hall - 11am - 4pm
Cafe, Food Hall & Gift Shop - 10.30am - 4pm
Stay in Touch
To receive our e-newsletter with latest news and event information, simply fill in your name and email address below.