As well as discounted house and gardens admission, we offer a variety of other group benefits, allowing you to tailor make your visit for a perfect day.
We offer competitive rates to groups of 10 or more, with further benefits and incentives for drivers and group organisers. These include:
- Significantly reduced admission rates
- Further reductions for travel trade customers
- Discounted tickets to our special events
- Flexible pre-planned and personalised itineraries
- Great value group dining
- Optional supplementary guided tours at special rates
- Free parking with dedicated coach parking area
- Personal welcome and introduction to the site on arrival
- Free entry and free familiarisation visits for group organisers
- Free entry and refreshment voucher for coach drivers
Free Familiarisation Visits
If you have never been to Holker Hall before and you would like to visit to see what we can offer your group, why not take advantage of our offer of a FREE familiarisation visit for you and a guest. Visits can be made at any time during our normal opening hours (restrictions may apply during special events). Just call or email and we can make arrangements for you to visit.
A range of dining options are available for groups, including morning coffee, cream teas, lunches and afternoon teas.
Contact the Visitor Services Department on 015395 58328 or email email@example.com for further information or to book your group visit.
The Hall, Gardens & Courtyard are now closed until 20th March 2020.
The 2020 season will run from 20th March 2020 until 8th November 2020.
Dates and Times
Opening times will be Wednesday - Sunday, 10:30am - 5:00pm with the Hall open 11:00am - 4:00pm.