Opening Times & Prices
We are thrilled to announce that we have a plan in place to open for the 2021 season! The dates for your diary are as follows:
Wednesday 31st March – Gardens & Cafe open. Please note the cafe will be running a takeaway service only.
Wednesday 14th April – Gift Shop open and outside seating available in the courtyard.
Wednesday 19th May – Indoor & outdoor seating available in the courtyard and Cafe.
Wednesday 23rd June – Hall opens for hourly guided tours
Of course, these dates are changeable and we will be guided by the Government and the updates that follow. We will keep you updated with any developments as soon as we know.
Café / Gardens / Gift Shop – Wednesday-Sunday, 10.30am – 5pm
Hall – Wednesday-Friday, 11am – 4pm
(Please note that the Hall will be running pre-booked guided tours on the hour. These are available to book via the ‘Book Tickets’ button on our website, or via the kiosk when you arrive)
For Group bookings, please contact the office on either email@example.com or 015395 58328
Hall & Gardens – £13
Gardens & Parkland – £9
Children under 16 – FREE
Single Season Ticket – £30
Double Season Ticket – £45
Annual Pass – £18
2021 Season Tickets
A Season Ticket represents excellent value for money, with unlimited access to the Hall and Gardens during normal opening hours.
The benefits of a Holker Hall & Gardens Season Ticket include:
• Access to 25 acres of National Award Winning Gardens and the beautiful Deer Park (March-November)
• Entry to Holker Hall, the home of the Cavendish family (March-November)
• 10% discount in the Courtyard Café and Holker Gift Shop
• 20% discount on Hall & Gardens tickets for family and friends when accompanied by you.
• 10% discount on meals from our Pop-up-Pub, The Bess & Barrel (Friday & Saturday’s during July & August, Saturday’s during September)
• Free entry to Spring Fair (1st & 2nd May)
• Free entry to Chilli Fest (4th & 5th September)
• Free entry to the Winter Market (5th, 6th & 7th November)
• Free entry to the Hall during our Christmas opening (26th – 28th November, 2nd – 5th, 9th – 12th, 16th – 19th December)
Unlimited access to the Hall & Gardens during the 2021 season, excluding special events