Opening Times & Prices
** Covid-19 (coronavirus) update **
Having taken advice from Cumbria Police and in line with latest Government policy, we have taken the difficult decision not to open Holker Gardens on Sunday 22nd March until further notice.
We hope those of you who visited over the last 48 hours enjoyed the peace, tranquility and spectacle of the Gardens in Spring bloom and we look forward to welcoming everyone back to Holker in the very near future.
The Crisis Cookbook
A selection of tips and recipes from our team at Holker along with other chefs around the UK to help you cook at home without panic buying and blowing your budget.
Free to download and where possible, donate to your Local NHS
#supportyourlocalstores #supportyourNHS #savelives
Please click on the image below for the Crisis Cookbook or Click Here
We are currently closed.
Annual Pass Ticket – £18 per person – unlimited entrance to the Hall & Gardens throughout the 2020 season, excluding special events.
Hall, Gardens & Parkland – £13.00 per person
Gardens & Parkland – £9.00 per person
Hall Only – £9.00 per person
Children go free with accompanying adult.
Discounts available for groups of 10 or more.
Hall, Gardens & Afternoon Tea: Adult £25.50
Season Ticket: Adult Single £35 and Adult Double £55
Monetary Gift Voucher: From £20 – to be spent in any way the recipient wishes.
Bespoke Gift Voucher: Design your own and let us know what you wish to include.
2020 Season Tickets
A Season Ticket represents excellent value for money, with unlimited access to the Hall and Gardens during normal opening hours.
The benefits of a Holker Hall & Gardens Season Ticket include:
- Access to 25 acres of National Award Winning Gardens and the beautiful Deer Park (15th March to 3rd November).
- Entry to Holker Hall, the home of the Cavendish family (20th March to 8th November).
- 10% discount in the Courtyard Café, Holker Gift Shop and Holker Food Hall* (during the open season).
- 20% discount on Hall & Gardens tickets for family and friends when accompanied by you.
- 10% discount on our Round the World Menu nights (Last Friday of every month, May-September)
- £5 off Summer Theatre tickets in Pagan’s Grove (6th June)
- Free entry to Spring Fair (2nd & 3rd May)
- Free entry to Chilli Fest (5th & 6th September)
- Free entry to the Winter Market (6th, 7th & 8th November)
- Free entry to the Hall during our Christmas opening (27th – 29th November, 3rd – 6th, 10th – 13th, 17th – 20th December)
* Please note, this does not cover books and consumables sold in the shop or alcohol products bought in the Food Hall.
2020 Season Ticket Prices
Adult Single £35.00
Adult Double £55.00
Children go free with an adult ticket.