Opening Times & Prices
The 2022 season will run up until 30th October.
Our Christmas opening then takes over with the following opening times and dates:
Hall, Gardens (first two formal sections), Cafe, Gift Shop & Food Hall open –
25th, 26th & 27th November
2nd, 3rd & 4th December
9th, 10th & 11th December
16th, 17th & 18th December
Please get in touch if you have a group as we are able to offer private group visits on Wednesdays & Thursdays over our Christmas opening.
Café / Gardens / Gift Shop / Food Hall – Wednesday-Sunday, 10.30am – 5pm
Hall – Wednesday-Sunday, 11am – 4pm
For Group bookings, please contact the office on either email@example.com or 015395 58328
Hall & Gardens – £13.50
Gardens & Parkland – £9.50
Children under 12 – FREE
Single Season Ticket – £35
Double Season Ticket – £55
Annual Pass – £21
2022 Season Tickets
A Season Ticket represents excellent value for money, with unlimited access to the Hall and Gardens during normal opening hours.
The benefits of a Holker Hall & Gardens Season Ticket include:
• Access to 25 acres of National Award Winning Gardens and the beautiful Deer Park (March-October)
• Entry to Holker Hall, the home of the Cavendish family (March-October)
• 10% discount in the Courtyard Café and Holker Gift Shop
• 20% discount on Hall & Gardens tickets for family and friends when accompanied by you.
• 10% discount on meals from our Pop-up-Pub, The Bess & Barrel (Friday & Saturday’s during July & August)
• Free entry to Spring Fair (7th & 8th May)
• Free entry to Holker Fest (3rd & 4th September)
• Free entry to the Winter Market (4th, 5th & 6th November)
• Free entry to the Hall during our Christmas opening (25th – 27th November, 2nd-4th, 9th-11th & 16th-18th December)
Unlimited access to the Hall & Gardens during the 2022 season, excluding special events